The score, co-composed and performed by Les Reed and Rick Wakeman, features a mix of both classic, orchestral compositions and electronic, synth cues. Waxwork’s CREEPSHOW 2 deluxe, double LP soundtrack release marks the very first time that the music from the film has been released in any format. After a lengthy search of the original masters, Waxwork Records was able to work directly with composers Les Reed and Rick Wakeman to acquire the original source material and re-master for vinyl.
- “Old Chief Woodenhead” (180 gram Metallic Golden Brown & and Deep Teal Swirl)
- Old Style Tip-On Gatefold Jacket with Built In Booklet
- Re-Mastered From The Original Master Tapes
- Artwork By Ghoulish Gary Pullin
- Cut to 45rpm for best sound quality